• Tournament size crokinole board (larger than traditional size crokinole boards)
• Dimensions: 26″ playing surface, dropping 1/2″ to a full 2″ gutter/ditch. The side rail is 1/4″ solid maple, making the board 30-1/2″ overall. The middle hole is 1-3/8″.
• Circles are at a radius of 4, 8, 12″ from the centre.
• Handmade from premium maple. The base and play surfaces are both 1/2″ maple plywood. The base is all one piece, ditch and back are maples, not composite board. 1/4″ outside rim is built up of thin layers of maple strips.
• Posts (pegs) are brass tubing recessed 1/4″ deep into the surface and secured with a brass screw to ensure straight alignment and durability. Optional black latex rubber sleeves are supplied with all-tournament boards for those who prefer the softer bounce. They fit snugly over the post, but easily slide on or off.
• Entire board, including the bottom surface, is protected with multi coats of quality water-based lacquer.
• Playing surface is rubbed, waxed, and buffed in a multi-step process for exceptionally fast play.
• Keyhole for hanging securely is plunged into the back of the board and a washer head screw is supplied.
• Felt feet are installed on the bottom of the board to protect surfaces.
• Handmade in Canada